Saturday, January 31, 2009

Anne Baker

Q1: Anne Baker

Q2: Baker

Q3: Rogers, AR.

Q4: Certified Profesional Coder for Mercy Medical System

Q5: Never married

Q6: Michael 29 years
Joy 26 years.....

1st single parent adoption in this area for small babies.

Q7: Always working us. My second day on the island, I was shown where my dorm was going to be if I could help put up the dry wall and plaster the roof. I was 17 had no clue, but we got those dorms up. We were always busy, bus. I think it was good that it was a Christian org., because we would have followed Gordon like a cult leader, but he always directed up to the bigger picture WWJD...saving souls.

Q8: I experience so many miracles and events, I just assume them in my life. That was one of the reason's I had the will to adopt my foster children one day, and close papers on our home the next. I don't sing/dance/ you will not see me on
America Idol, but I am a good mom, and obviously the best mom for these children. They were perfect for me. I just knew not to give up and not to stop til God closes the door, and opens another.

Q9:
My whole life has been adventure...sometimes I have to check to make sure its not turning into a soap opera. He cured my breast cancer this last year. A very aggressive cancer. It was a terrible adventure, but my family, children, friends were there to help me.. Its been a good witness to honor th Lord

Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


1 comment:

Rick Lawrenson said...

Anne,
It's great to read how God has directed your life in so many outstanding ways since the college days.