Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sharon (King) Carey

Q1: Sharon Carey

Q2: King

Q3: Terre Haute Indiana

Q4: Executive Director of the Crisis Pregnancy Centers of the Wabash Valley and also a certified Nanc counselor and pastor's wife

Q5: Paul Carey

Q6: Heather Carey, Autumn Miles and David Carey

Grandchildren - Grace Miles, Jude Miles

Q7: His passion and him leading us in "Get all excited". His passion stirred me to be a champion for Christ.

Q8: I wanted to be right in the heart of where God is working. I never want my relationship with my Lord to be stale!

Q9: So many! Facing cancer for myself and for my husband Paul. Heart disease and 2 heart attacks for my husband. A daughter who went through a divorce because of an abusive man while we both were in ministry and a deacon board who ask us to leave because we supported our daughter. During that dark time, I'll never forget Jerry Falwell's supportive words to us, "send her to Libery and I'll find her a husband." Well, sure enough, she did find one at Liberty. A wonderful godly man. they are in full time ministry in Az. The grief and pain made us strong and even more dependent on my Lord. From there Paul started New Life Community church and I continued as Ex. Dir. of 3 Crisis Pregnancies Center. The miracles are countless! The salvations are many and the babies saved from abortion are hundreds! To God be the glory great things He has done!


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: