Thursday, July 30, 2009

Jeff Smith

Q1: Jeff T. Smith

Q2:

Q3: New Bremen, Ohio

Q4: Contract Labor

Q5: Kandi Taylor Smith

Q6: Karri
Jared
Kameron

No married children, therefore, no grandchilden. Horse & cart going in right direction, so far.

Q7: "Everything rises and falls on leadership". I enjoyed driving truck, and bus, running sound, and helping with conferences and concerts. My years in Dallas gave me many unique experiences and stories to tell.

Q8: Some experiences in Dallas prepared me to think through how to and not to operate a business of my own, how to treat people fairly, and the importance of integrity.

Q9: God has taught me to be sensitive to others around me. HE allows me, almost every day, to have a conversation with an unfamiliar person about God's love and what HE's doing for me.

Q10: I grew up in Chillicothe, OH. My parents were on the board for Youth Outreach which hosted Youth Aflame for 4 years during the month of April. It was a pleasure to see Christian young people coming to our town, schools, and churches to minister. The impact is still evident in Chillicothe.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: