Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jana Brewer Disney

Q1: Jana Brewer Disney

Q2: Brewer

Q3: Woodstock, GA

Q4: Administrative Assistant to Executive Director of EPIC International

Q5: Phil Disney

Q6: Children:
Tyler Disney - 23 (graphic designer)
Kristen Disney - 19 (Missions/English double major at Liberty)
Casey Disney - 14 (quarterback, strong leader in his church youth group)


Q7: One of my fondest memories is when my father, Roscoe, and Gordon would sit and talk about ministry. I loved their enthusiasm, vision and laughter as they dreamed and planned.
Scare Mare was probably one of the most memorable events working with Youth Aflame. What fun!! I always tell my kids about it, although I am sure I sound old to them when I talk about it!

Q8: Gordon always made me believe that reaching kids with the Gospel while they are young is extremely important. Now that Phil and I have been in ministry for 27 years, it has proven true. We must reach them while they are young, it may be our only window of opportunity!!

Q9: All of it! It is hard for me to nail it down to one adventure in which He transformed me. I would have to say that if there is ONE that was transforming it would be 1976 when I spent the summer with the many young people that traveled to Guatemala to rebuild 10 of the churches after the earthquake that took place with SMITE.
It was that summer, at the age of 16, that God called me to follow Him and work in full time ministry. It has been a great adventure and I would have never guessed that I would have ended up living in Guatemala as a missionary later in my life.
We are still working in missions with EPIC International now! What could be more of an adventure and more exciting!

Q10: I met my husband at Liberty traveling with SMITE. We have been in ministry (pastoring or missions) for 27 years. If you are ever in the Atlanta, GA area, call us. We are the only Disney's in Woodstock, GA!!


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: