Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kendra Penn

Q1: Kendra Penn

Q2: Cook

Q3: Lynchburg, VA

Q4: A mom and sometimes soloist

Q5: Callie Penn

Q6: Graham and Jackson

Q7: Gordon told me once that I needed to accept myself for how God made me and that God had something for me to do that only I was uniquely suited for. That was a turning point in my life. I always took Gordon's advice to heart and I took this to heart and applied it daily in my life. I still do!

Q8: His life and words have left a huge footprint on my life. He was my first real mentor and when he would preach to us on the bus and before concerts, I was always convicted by the Holy Spirit. I have loved Gordon, Dottie, and the whole family with my heart for all these many years. I have to admit, though, Dottie is #1 for me and Gordon is a very close second. Love you Dottie.

Q9: I am on the adventure of being a mother. God gave Callie and I two boys through the gift of adoption. I became a first time mom at the age of 46 so I know God has a sense of humor. Being a mother has transformed my life and I know what it feels like to love something more than you love yourself.

Q10: I am excited to see everyone and hear what we have all through since our college days. I know we are going to laugh, cry, and be encouraged and hopefully encourage one another during this weekend next year. I can't wait.



Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: