Friday, August 7, 2009

Linda Elliott

Q1: Linda Elliott

Q2: Linda Holaway

Q3: Porterville, CA

Q4: Homemaker

Q5: Steve Elliott

Q6: Stephanie 30, married to Bill Thompson. They have 3 children Steven 4,Austin 2 and Teagan 3 months. Weston 28, married to Amanda. Brandon 25, married to Esmer. They have one son named Samuel, 3 1/2 months old. Tiphanie is our baby and she is 23 and not married yet.

Q7: I loved Gordon's genuine love for the Lord and youth. I loved his passion for sharing God's messege through music.

Q8:

Q9: Life has been full of so many adventures that I wouldn't know where to start. God transforms me daily whether it be gentle nudges or gouges. I have poured my life into being a wife to Steve for 33 years and a mom to our four kids and now four grandkids. That was really was always my passion. Our children have grown up loving God and having Him as a priority in their lives. To me, I can die happy with that. I am so thankful to God for their lives and the Light they shine. I am blessed!

Q10: Our sons and son-in-law are all cops. Funny, I spent most of my life trying to avoid them.:) I'm telling on myself! I have a picture of them in my wallet next to my drivers licence. I call their picture my "get out of jail free card". I don't know why I'm telling you that - I guess I'm just keeping it real.:)


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: