Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Danny Hodges

Q1: Danny Hodges

Q2: I can't tell you

Q3: Saint Petersburg Florida

Q4: Pastor

Q5: Wendy Robinson Hodges (Formerly of Youth Quest fame)

Q6: Tanner (17), Hayden (15), Jairus (13), and Audra (11)

Q7: "Everything rises and falls on leadership"

Q8: I would not be where I am today spiritually or in ministry if it had not been for my involvement with Gordon Luff and Youth Aflame

Q9: My marriage...and now my kids! Then there's pastoring the same church for the past 25 years.

Q10: It was Barry Jennings that pulled all those pranks on the trip to Florida in 1978. He's never really been punished.



Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: