Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cherri Bingham

Q1: Cherri Bingham

Q2: Counts

Q3: Conway, S.C.

Q4: Teacher

Q5: Joseph "Joe

Q6: 3 children
Richard "Rich" served in the navy for 5 yrs-now attends college
Ronald "Ron" attended LBU and is now serving in the Air Force
Faith Shere'- presently in college

Q7: I have MANY fond memoris of my years with Larry and Gordon while I was in the youth group and also with "All God's Children" & "Young Believers". I believe my favorite time with Gordon was one of the times when he invited all of us to his home for get-togeher. We sang songs, ate snacks and shared our testimonies.

Q8: The leadership I received from Larry and Gordon impacted my life in countless ways. Their christian values and the things they shared on the road and personally insilled in me the importance of staying committed to the Lord no matter what trials I faced.

Q9: God has given me the priviledge of teaching for the past 25 yrs & during that time I've had students who struggle with many lerning difficulties. One day I had a student pull a gun on me-(he was hurting & needed the Lord). God used this incident to transform me; which lasted for hrs. I talked the boy into giving me the gun but, God gave me a bigger vision that day - to make an impact on my students spiritually and academically. There is hope for every student/person !!

Q10: I have often thought about Larry, Sheila and Gordon and all my friends from youth aflame!! I know I was very quiet during my youth, however your frienships meant so much to me. I looked so forward to EVERY singing trip, & youth trip. Currently I live in S.C. where I have the best of both worlds, (according to my husband) because of the beaches and golf courses. My hobbies these days are: reading, writing books, and spending time with my famly.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: