Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Winnie Tabor

Q1: Winnie Taber

Q2: Pearson

Q3: Lynchburg, Virginia

Q4: Upper School Principal. at Liberty Christian Academy (formerly Lynchburg Christsian Academy)

Q5: David Taber

Q6: Amber Taber Medford married to Andrew Medford
One grandson - Kayden, who is the love of my life.
Shannon Taber

Q7:

Q8: Gordon never gave up on his dreams. I had dreamed of becoming principal of LCA, but never really through that it would happen (primarily because I am a woman - HA!)

Q9: God is constantly transforming my life, but especially my prayer life. I have learned to never stop praying even when things are going great. God is always in control and has a reason for everything. We just have to trust Him.

Q10: I love my job and want to make a difference in the lives of students (even if it is only one). I want to teach my grandson that Jesus never fails and that He is always there. I have no regrets and would not change a thing in my life. My husband, Dave, my two daughters, and my grandson are my life. Who could ask for anything more.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: