Monday, October 13, 2008

Steve DeGroft

Q1: Steve DeGroft

Q2:

Q3: Lisbon, Maine

Q4: Senior Pastor

Q5: Linda

Q6: Matthew

Q7: ScareMare and Treasure Island and trying to memorize that book, Christian Leadership..whadda book...still trying to find it, the best I ever read!

Q8: A determination to do everything with excellence!

Q9: We lost two children to miscarriage before we were blessed with our son, who is now in college studying to be an Army chaplain.

Q10: I love my memories of LBC and the experience and opportunity Gordon gave me to serve as an intern during my senior year, also having a great roommate like Stephen Vandegriff and friends like Lamar Keener.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: