Monday, March 23, 2009

Lesley Sandrof England

Q1: Lesley England

Q2: Sandrof

Q3: Madison Heights, VA

Q4: stay at home - home schooling mom

Q5: Scott England

Q6: Tiffany England, 28
Kimberly England Summers, 25 and our son-in-law, Daniel Summers, 24
Cassidy England, 13

Q7: I remember having a 7 a.m. youth class with Gordon and it was raining so hard my shoes sunk in the mud and I walked out of them on the way to class. Many of us left class after the required 15 minutes of waiting. Gordon came in about 20 minutes late and those of us that left did not get credit for being there! ;-) I didn't leave early again....I also didn't take a 7 a.m. class again!

Q8: Gordon, Doug, Larry and so many others that worked in the ministry have helped instill a love for working with kids of all ages. We've worked in the middle school, high school and college department over the years. Our house has been crowded with kids over the years and it's been a blessing to know our kids friends and minister to those that are away from home.

Q9: Life is tough, but God is tougher. I've seen Him work miracles and bless us when there was no where to turn. I cannot imagine trying to live in this day and age without the Lord's guidance and leadership in my life. Our oldest daughter has a rare liver disease which keeps her in and out of the hospital. People ask how we can handle it so well and all I can say is that I can't....I let God handle it because there is nothing I can do...I lay it all at the feet of Jesus and He takes care of us.

Q10: Scott and I have been married 29 years and still attend TRBC. Our 13 y/o daughter plays competitive golf and we travel quite a bit for her tournaments. She does charity tournaments for Fellowship of Christian Athletes and The First Tee. She enjoys helping to raise money to send kids to camps.

Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: