Monday, November 10, 2008

Kenny Davis

Q1: Kenny Davis

Q2:

Q3: Merritt Island, FL

Q4: Project Manager

Q5: Vickie

Q6: Stephanie - 20
Courtney - 18
Timothy - 16

Q7: I will always remember Gordon standing on a chair and leading us in the song "Get All Exited". Also, I remember him quoting I Timothy 4:12 - "Let no man despise thy youth." There was a passion in his voice every time he spoke those words.

Q8: I have had 4 major influences in my life who taught me something special. My dad taught me unconditional love, my high school football coach taught me dedication & commitment, Dr. Falwell taught me prayer, and Gordon taught me vision. I will always be grateful to Gordon for his passion to train youth leaders and his vision.

Q9: God has blessed me in so many ways through the years. My wife, Vickie, has been an inspiration to me. My kids have grown to understand and know God's love - they never cease to amaze me! God has been faithful and my prayer is that He would always find me faithful to Him and His calling.

Q10:



Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: