Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cindy Turner

Q1: Cindy Turner

Q2: Horowski

Q3: West Melbourne, Florida

Q4: "Nana", care giver to Doug, Front Office at our Christian School

Q5: Doug Turner

Q6: Jeff married to Mandy granddaughters Ally 4, Jenna 2.
Jon Married to Monique grandson Hunter 2, granddaughter Hailee 1.

Q7: My favorite memory is of Dottie, being her beautician!!!!Ha Ha

Q8: I would never have understood God's wisdom in things that we sometimes don't look at as blessings, but they turn out to be the life changing things that make us who we are.

Q9: God has allowed Doug and I to be on a journey through a long term diability illness that has stricken Doug 3 years ago, I can honestly say that we have seen God do such awesome things. I have learned to look at this day and rejoice in it, I have also watched how God has used this journey to draw my sons and their families closer to himself and to us. I have learned to trust God for each day and to realize until God is ready to take you home you won't be going anywhere!!!!

Q10: Please pray that God continues to sustain Doug, We are so praying that we will be able to meet you all at the reunion next September....


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: