Friday, October 24, 2008

Allen Seimears

Q1: Allen Seimears

Q2:

Q3: LaCygne,Kansas

Q4: Pastor

Q5: Janice

Q6: Denise and Darla Joshua, Andy, Jordy, Nick, Juliann, Jaime

Q7: When we went to California on the old bus we restored and Gordon didn't shift it right. That was funny.

Q8: Motivation; keep on keeping on.

Q9: My first visit to Russia opened my eyes to how wonderful all people are to God, even when I'd heard for soooo many years how terrible the communists were. The people are wonderful.The Lord gave me the urgency to try to reach all people before He comes back.

Q10: God has put some great people in my life. Thank you.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: